You are here
Putting the bio in biotherapeutics: contrast between generics and biosimilars
Module 1 Course Information
This e-learning module is accredited by the UEMS-EACCME® for 45 minutes of participation.
Having completed this e-learning course and its accompanying self-assessment questions, the learner should have gained an increased understanding of:
- The scientific differences between generics and biosimilars
- The scientific differences between biosimilars and originator biologic medicines, including aspects such as immunogenicity
- The complexities involved in biosimilar manufacturing
- How different kinds of changes can affect biosimilar safety and efficacy
- The steps involved in biosimilar production
Please click on "CME Information" to see the specific characteristics, target audience, learning goals, specific software, etc.
An educational slide deck based on this e-learning module is also available for download